Monday, May 30, 2011

Exercise. No, seriously.

Guess what, peeps!!

Last night, DJ fixed the Wii for me :)  Now, that might be because I put it on my birthday list and he felt guilty. But I suspect it was because he accidentally stumbled across the reason it wasn't working. :-p  So, after plugging something back into something else, it works again. We'll need to chat with Ike about now pulling the console out and unplugging it, I imagine...

Anyhow, with the Wii in working order I was able to do my Walk It Out game again! So happy :)

I started a new person (ever so creatively named Stacy 2) and I'm going to add a page here for my game totals. I'm not setting any specific goals so that I don't get inundated by an immediate sense of failure when they don't happen. We have a few hectic weeks coming up and I'm not wasting time on guilt.

I need to get my GoWear Fit charged and set up an account again, then I need to buy a battery for my scale. After that, I am ready for a slimdown summer!

UPDATE: I was so excited to start my workout (and was highly motivated by a picnic with skinny people) that I walked again when I came home!

No comments: